Heyy my lovelies, today I broke down the Pole Dance Fireman spin into bite-size steps, so that we can all learn it and be great together. Yay!
How to Ace the Pole Dance Fireman Spin In 9 steps – Plus Video Tutorial
- Warm up
- Stand upright beside the pole
- Extend your right arm up high and take a hold of the pole so that your fingertips meet your thumb
- Extend your left arm across your chest and take a hold of the pole at that level, fingertips to thumb
- Place your left foot against the pole from the front of it, with your Achilles heel pressing into the pole
- Keep your left foot hugged tight against the pole as you push off of the floor with your right foot
- Your left foot will stay against the pole, but it will move around the pole as the front of your right foot comes up behind the pole parallel to your left foot
- Your hands will slide around the pole and downwards, your feet will glide around the pole and downwards as you spin
- Once your toes come in contact with the floor place your weight on the balls of your feet and keep turning on the spot to then stand up slowly coming out of the move
It takes courage to start over. Bravery is needed to openly state that you were wrong on an issue or pursuit you may have previously been most adamant about. But we are human, we are always growing and learning, this life is a journey and if we do not allow ourselves to grow whether that be via the right or wrong steps we are not truly embracing this gift called life.
I decided to read up on the Malcom X life story due to high recommendation. I was really surprised to learn of the many depths which made up his colourful life, none of which I was previously aware! He had been a drug dealer and user, a pimp, a convict, and a burglar. Nonetheless in the same lifetime he was also a minister, the founder of the Nation of Islam newspaper, renowned public speaker, activist, author and public Icon. He was able to speak on real life experiences and connect with the masses as due to his experience and brutal honesty.
I’m sitting here shaking my head still trying to work out where 2017 went. The beginning of last year progressed at a regular pace but the rest is a blur. I somehow missed summer and autumn only to be abruptly faced with winter.
Not 2018, uh uh! This year will not pass me by at lightning speed because this year I am ready and equipped. WHsmith sorted me right out.
With my Ultra-Organisational Kit birthdays will no longer spring up on me, ‘adult’ dates such as insurance renewals, TV license bills and the monthly gardener visits will not take me by surprise and leave me feeling flustered.